So, why doesn't that model seem to get more press? You live, I live it, the
people we talk to live it. Turn on the TV, the "gotta keep up with
everybody" crowd is pandered to...Oops, did I just answer the question. TV
is not living it, it's watching it? Is that what this is all about? Where's
my light bulb emoticon!?!?

Pat McCotter