> "Have we a response for this problem ??. For sure, it«s the question of
the
> future of biofuels"

Aye. I agree with Pedro. The money will go to the most effective lobbying ,
more dedicated to nuclear means less for renewables research. Nuclear has
had its  chance, and share of the public treasury for decades. Time to shift
to renewables.

"Who cares"? On this point, at least, we should. And the response is clear.
Don't let the $ go there.

Ed B.
www.biofuels.ca