Marc, Matti,

Thats right, why don't they... and when the reactor is old and unusable
already they can just fill it up with molten glass and let it stand there
buried.  Nice disposal technique ofcourse its location would have to be in
granite or a place far away from ground water sources.

Ken C.

Click here for Free Video!!
http://www.gohip.com/free_video/

Small business owners...