Quick somebody notify Brazil. Ethanol isnt cost effective.

Cheers,
Cordain
Dulles VA

PS Sorry about the one liner, but if paid enough I can come up with a study
that says are fears of dino-fuel shortage are unjustified. Also global
warming is a myth. Those 80 degree days last december didnt happen.

Small business owners...
Tell us what you think!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/vO1FAB/txzCAA/ySSFAA/FGYolB/TM