From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: biofuel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2001 7:19 PM
Subject: [biofuel] Re: making filters

Wow!  Someone finally noticed my filters!  I am as proud of the
filters as I am the rest of the processor; maybe more so.

The filters are made from 4" PVC (the outer housing) and 3" PVC
(which extends into the 4" PVC, through a rubber coupling)  The felt
filter bag is pulled over the 3" pipe and clamped with a hose clamp.

The adapters at the ends of the filters will depend upon what
ultimate pipe size you plan to use for hooking into everything else.

If this description doesn't make sense, I'll take them apart, take a
few pictures, and put them on the home page.  I probably need to
change the bags anyway.

Dale

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], Dennis Williams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Dear Group:
> I was admiring Dale Scroggins pvc filters and
> wondering how to make some like them.  I didn't see an
> email address for his setup so I'm sending my question
> abroad.  Thanks for any info.

Messenger
> http://phonecard.yahoo.com/

Small business owners...