Hi all

So, with biodiesel being a much better fuel than gasoline etc., I'm
wanting to use it in more places.  However, I am finding that the price of
diesel engines, and the price to repair/rebuild them is quite a bit more
than that of gasoline engines.  For example, living in North America,
a chev 350 can be rebuilt very inexpensively, and there's a plethora of
after market parts etc.  However, there doesn't seem to be any diesel
equivalents that I can find.

What I'd love to come accross is an engine that's easy to work on,
inexpensive to buy, repair and rebuild, and is somewhere in the
neighborhood of 80 to 200 hp.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

        Ian