Hello everyone,

I have just joined your list, and thought introductions would be in order.

My name is Jean-Leon Morin, I have been interested in biofuels for a couple of
years. I am in the process of converting a 1966 Land-Rover 109 (much like the
"journey to forever" vehicular projects) to a cummins diesel 3.9 BT 4 cylinder.
I am hoping to use the vehicle for expeditions into northern canada, and it is
my daily mode of transportation.

I am a student at a community college, taking mechanical engineering
technology, and work in the automotive repair industry part-time. I used to
work for a farm equipment repair garage, which means I have a good
understanding of diesel powerplants.

The Land-Rover currently has a gas engine as I prepare the rest of the vehicle
for the dual-fuel setup (twin fuel tanks, heated fuel lines, overdrive, three
way valve, solenoid gangs, etc)....

Well, I guess that's it!

J-L

Monitoring Service trial