From: "Dennis Brigance" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <biofuel@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2001 7:42 PM
Subject: [biofuel] Using cooking oil (neat) for fuel

> Has anyone used frying oil neat for fuel in diesel engines?  I am
considering converting a diesel electric power plant to run on straight
preheated cooking oil.  Starting the engine with petro diesel then switching
to frying oil.  How much gel occurs in the crankcase? Will injectors clean
themselves on the switchback to petro diesel?

> Please do NOT send "unsubscribe" messages to the list address.
> To unsubscribe, send an email to:

Epil Stop & Spray Painless Hair Removal. Spray on and wife off!
Just $24.95 at Youcansave.com
http://us.click.yahoo.com/gC2sGD/6jNDAA/ySSFAA/FGYolB/TM