"wolfie1166" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

"I have a project that I think will work but I'm having trouble
getting started, specifically I can't find a good source of funding.
The project involves introducing Biodiesel to a country in the
developing world that curently grows alot of oil seed crops. We would
import biodiesel converters to the country and work with farmers
cooperatives to teach them how to run the equipment and market the
products (Biod., glycerine, and animal feed). Does anyone know of an
organization that would fund this type of project?"

Funding from several sources is available here for coconut-based
industries. What specifically do you have to offer that is not already
being implemented here? It can't be the technology (which was developed
here in the early 90's) so I assume it's the marketing package?

Marc de Piolenc
Iligan, Philippines

--
Remember September 11, 2001 but don't forget July 4, 1776

Rather than make war on the American people and their
liberties, ...Congress should be looking for ways
to empower them to protect themselves when
warranted.

safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Benjamin Franklin

Stop Smoking Now
Nicotrol will help
http://us.click.yahoo.com/2vN8tD/_pSDAA/ySSFAA/FGYolB/TM