Paul,
Maybe.
You would have to secure it very near the fuel pickup
in the SVO tank and I would be concerned about 3
things.

If it failed would you know before your injector pump
was harmed due to overload. A vacuum gauge might help
there.
and
How much current does it draw? Would it use all the
spare capacity of your alternator? It might preclude
electrically heating SVO at a more critical point in
the system.
and
I have seen reports that elements designed to heat H2O
have a short lifespan in SVO due to the fact that H2O
better "dissapates" heat than SVO.

How do you plan on heating your lines?

Dana

--- Paul Gobert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]

or bid at http://auctions.yahoo.com

Unlimited PC-PC calling at Crystal Voice! - Only $1/Mo.
Download your free 30 day trial. Click here.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Gb1xVB/GxbDAA/ySSFAA/FGYolB/TM