Suggest you look at "OIT Inventions and Innovations Home Page" The Energy
Related Inventions and Innovation Program (ERIP) is a small program in DOE's
renewable enegy area, closely tied to biomass programs, etc.  I was employed
there until I retired about six years ago.  Your best bet would be to talk to
one or more of the biomass program managers, obtain their interest in what
you are doing, and if they do not have funding directly for what you are
doing, seek their support in expediting your proposal through .ERIP.  The
advantage of ERIP, if it is like it used to be is that they have continuous
funding, though in small amounts  ($40K for concept development and up to
$200K for process development).   Appears that you are well beyond the
concept stage.  This is a slow process unless you can get some interest from
a mission program, and their help in pushing it through ERIP.  There is an
initial stage of evaluation based upon little more than an fairly complete
disclosure of the idea.  With the data you have to support your concepts,
this should give you a leg up.  Furthermore, having the backing of  others in
the webb site who are awaiting your final process design and eager to try it
out, the idea of some good prospect of getting it into the market ought to
excite someone; at least that would be a talking point that might help sell
your concept, given also that your ideas can be described as having been
developed with the cooperation  and assistance of others.  ERIP is a  small
program that was set up by Congress back in the 70's at the time they
established ERDA, the predecessor of DOE, and was intended to bring in ideas
from the private sector for input to ERDA/DOE R&D programs.  Like most of the
other things, however, in which the Feds are involved, the real purpose of
ERIP was never realized (the real purpose DOE being to support the national
labs, not to develop technology (my opinion).  Nevertheless there have been
some remarkable successes come out of the program, due principally, I think,
to the historical precedent that most new technologies  impacting the
marketplace in a big way have usually come from the private sector, not  the
large corporations or the Fed Labs.  And, like nuclear power, if the Feds are
successful at developing the technology, they have no particular expertise at
marketing same.  `In summary, your best bet is to get a dialog going with a
biomass program manager interested in developing biodiesel and sell him on
the idea that not only do you have a concept that is well along in
development, but that you also have some good prospect for getting it into
the marketplace, if  you can get  adequate Federal support.  Be alert,
however, that these program managers are always on the lookout for good
technology that can be developed at the labs, since, as indicated, the Agency
is more in the business of supporting their Labs than they are in developing
new technogy.  Another factor to consider is that most govt mangers I have
known would rather deal with a large corporation than small business, or an
individual.  I don't know who that  program person would be, having been
retired now for some time.  Good luck!

Tiny Wireless Camera under $80!
Order Now! FREE VCR Commander!
Click Here - Only 1 Day Left!