Your tie in with the university would be another selling point to mention in
your conversation.  Most inventors I have known over the 15 years I have
worked in ERIP haven't had the institutional relationships and entrepreneural
abilities you appear to have, both of which, of course, are necessary to get
the technology into the marketplace.   Perhaps these uiversity profs have
already developed some working relationships with DOE programs; this might be
worth investigating.

Tiny Wireless Camera under $80!
Order Now! FREE VCR Commander!
Click Here - Only 1 Day Left!