Yes, Dana, there are people interested in finding greener recipes for making
biodiesel. They do seem to exist but are generally highly guarded industrial
secrets. I got a bit disallusioned by the polluting effect of the basic
methanol/lye method as it produces a lot of mirky water in the refining
process which is a problem to serious biodiesel producers as the local
environment agency (UK) is highly officious and very fond of imposing large
fines on businesses that cause pollution. I am currently researching other
methods.

Tiny Wireless Camera under $80!
Order Now! FREE VCR Commander!
Click Here - Only 1 Day Left!