k5farms wrote:

>--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], Dana Linscott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Look Guys,
>
>Dana, You've put my words on this list long for I could type them out
>(Don't Keith type quite well for only using 'is one hand?)

That's not me, it's Alan (who'll be just fine soon, by the way).

>http://biodiesel.infopop.net/2/OpenTopic?
>a=tpc&s=465094322&f=169090994&m=5500966051&r=6780940791#6780940791

It's not typed, heavens, don't you copy and paste urls?? Or drag and
drop them? And everything possible? Only way to get them right every
time.

Have you visited it yet?

<snip>

>Keith, you've moved to a new town, most likely you've lost all your
>sources of used fryer oil, it is rough when you don't get any.

No, it's no problem at all, and I brought some with me anyway. Nice
town too. Nice folks, friendly, cultured, personable, wonderfully
civilised. They're a real pleasure. We got a big luxury flat for the
same price as our hole-in-the-wall in Tokyo - space! I've even got a
workshop again at last. And I've got a lovely new G4, extremely
smooth. And there's a huge wild park right next door. No
water-buffalo it's true, but you can ride a horse in the park. Old
forest, bamboo groves, ponds. Clear, cold days, vaulted with a brave
o'erhanging canopy fretted with golden fire. You know. And the
exquisite Ms Midori is, well, exquisite, as ever. And so on.

>I for one would like to be thankful that the democratic process works
>as it should, I need people to think for me when I neglect to do so
>myself.

Democracy... well, maybe. If at all, these lists are only democracies
on sufferance (like all the other democracies?). Each of them has a
list owner, who, like it or not, holds all the cards. Ever been on a
moderated list?

Best

Keith Addison
Journey to Forever
Handmade Projects
Osaka, Japan
http://journeytoforever.org/

> > > AMEN!!!!  John. In fact what puzzles me is why a
> > > person with the mindset
> > > that Dana has, would even be a member of a
> > > alternatively minded, independent
> > > group such as this.
> > >
> > > Still enjoying (partial) Life, Liberty, and the
> > > pursuit of Happiness!
>

>Alternative??? Thats all I am, I make bd just for the glycerine, mix
>it with benzocaine, don't need to sell it, still experimental, eh??
> > > Steven-Lee Craig

Monitoring Service trial
http://us.click.yahoo.com/ACHqaB/bQ8CAA/ySSFAA/FGYolB/TM