On Tue, Mar 12, 2002 at 02:31:04AM +0900, Keith Addison wrote:
> Re the archives, on a Mac G4, iCab works fine, Opera works fine, IE5
> works fine, Netscape 6.2 works okay but looks funny (as usual),
> Netscape 4.7 doesn't work as Ken says, Navigator 4.08 also doesn't
> work.

   I'll have to try iCab, haven't heard of it. Anyway, dump netscape and use
mozilla instead. Since being
bought by AOL, netscape really went to the dogs, amazing how many websites
don't work with it -- of course,
a lot of those are IE-only sites whose owners are too clueless to understand
that there is life outside of
M$, but I can usually get them to work with opera or mozilla, unless they need
some weird windoze only
plugin. Galeon/Mozilla is supposed to be pretty good too on linux, haven't got
that to work yet tho.

--
Harmon Seaver
CyberShamanix