Paul,

All our experience tells us that the introduction of water into the equation
is not adviseable.

A doctorate in chemistry is sitting around the corner from me shaking his
head, "No way."

Todd Swearingen

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "Paul Gobert" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]

Buy Stock for $4.
No Minimums.
FREE Money 2002.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/BgmYkB/VovDAA/ySSFAA/FGYolB/TM