paul, please take great care when handling sodium
metal and any alcohol. there is always the possiblity
of unwanted byproducts such as peroxides and ethers
that explode when looked at the wrong way. not minding
your business- i have enought trouble minding my own.
just don't want a fellow biofueler to get hurt.
                   regards, roger

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!