Hi Harmon

>  Amazing, that went thru very quickly -- so since my maillog says
>that my previous post of this at 8:20 last night was
>accepted at the yahoo mail server, I would have to assume that
>anything sent to the list from about 5 or so onwards last night
>got lost. Krustykola'a post about adding zinc to svo was the last
>post and that looks like it hit yahoo about 4:30pm
>yesterday. So if you posted anything and it hasn't shown up, you
>might want to repost. Pretty bad if they are outright losing
>mail. As a sysadmin, I can say there is simply no excuse for that.

No excuse at all. But being Yahoo is never having to say you're
sorry, eh? I didn't see anything go missing though, it just seemed to
slow down - well, slow down even more, LOL.

Anybody missing any messages? Please send them again, never mind of
it ends up getting duped, and please let me know.

Thanks

Keith Addison
Journey to Forever
Handmade Projects
Osaka, Japan
http://journeytoforever.org/

>On Tue, Mar 26, 2002 at 08:45:31AM -0600, Harmon Seaver wrote:
> >     I sent this yesterday evening, but it either didn't go thru or the
> > list is down again.

<snip>

Buy Stock for $4.
No Minimums.