>I too would be interested.  On the other hand, for any one interested, I
>found out that the second Home Power Mag.  CD, has instructions for crude
>BioMass to Methanol production, by way of gasification.
>
>Greg H.

Hi Greg

That's been mentioned a few times before, but we've never had any
details, and nobody seems to have tried it, or if they have they
haven't shouted about it a lot.

Hey, I'm all bogged down and swamped again, anybody game to give
Ken's advice a whirl? Do a Google search for "small scale methanol
production biomass", he said he got 4,500 hits, lots of interesting
stuff.

Ouch! Your local reference library? Or do you have access to a
college library maybe?

> >  also anyone that could post Chem Engineering news ,
> > june 1987 p22-28."Efforts to convert methane to fuels
> > directly",this would be most helpful.
> >              regards, roger

Best

Buy Stock for $4