>People like David Morris and the ILSR, the Carbohydrate Economy
>Clearinghouse and Sustainable Minnesota do good work with these
>issues, but people don't want to listen.
>
>Carbohydrate Economy Clearinghouse
>http://www.carbohydrateeconomy.org/
>http://www.carbohydrateeconomy.org/ceic/Search2/search.cfm
>
>Sustainable Minnesota's Biofuels Resources
>http://www.me3.org/issues/ethanol

These are excellent links of general interest, but I found no specific story
dealing with the specific issue of net energy, which is the single biggest
sticking point I see going on, perhaps along with one or two others.  But I have
found some good rebuttal, here, but not yet in any kind of generic story form.

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/k6cvND/n97DAA/ySSFAA/FGYolB/TM