I could use the groups collective wisdom with regards to the current
state
of play to ethanol's suitability for use in petrol engines.
        Does anybody know of anybody in the UK involved with this?
        As I understand with my limited knowledge engines can be run on 100%
with a
change of fuel delivery rate (jetting in carb etc.) am I correct?
        What about two stroke engines as fitted to chainsaws/brush cutters etc.?
I'm aware of vegetable oil  based 2 stroke oil(thankyou Ed Beggs).
        What about veg based four stroke engine oil?

        Any info - especially UK specific very gratefully received.

Darren Hill
www.vegburner.co.uk

Will You Find True Love?
Will You Meet the One?