I would second that, and recommend the non-Tdi 5.9 Cummins - being
indirect-injection, it's a slam-dunk for SVO or WVO, and it's MFI
(mechanical fuel injection) and doesn't have near the electronics the
later 24-valve Tdi 5.9 has. Plus they're cheaper used - and if
well-treated by the former owner, high mileage on the engine is nothing
to worry about.

Craig

"Neoteric Biofuels Inc." wrote:

>  Dodge.
>

> on 5/13/02 11:49 AM, kirk at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> > Of the big three (Ford, Chevy, GMC) which diesel is the one to buy?
> >
> > Kirk
> > ---
> >

> > Biofuel at Journey to Forever:
> >
> > Biofuels list archives:
> > http://archive.nnytech.net/
> >
> > Please do NOT send "unsubscribe" messages to the list
> address.
> > To unsubscribe, send an email to:
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >
> > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
> http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

             [Image]

                                 Height: ftin

                                 Weight:

                                    Sex:FM

> Biofuels list archives:
> http://archive.nnytech.net/
>
> Please do NOT send "unsubscribe" messages to the list
> address.
> To unsubscribe, send an email to:

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.