> > 100mpg, claimed, on biodiesel. Link's dead, unfortunately, but here's
> > the yarn. There's a pic of the thing at the Maui Green Energy site:
> > http://www.mauibiodiesel.org/bioharley.jpg
> >
> > Um, sorry about this, but I'd rather have a Moto Guzzi. Much rather!
>
>Another Guzzi officianardo?? (my other love)

Yeah, haven't got it out of my system yet. The Guzzis have just got
better and better, eh? Old design now, what, 25 years, that V2? Or
more. Steady improvement all along, and these days it's a real beaut.
What's your other other love?

>Doug
>
>PS: thought of converting a Guzzi to diesel - but too hard!

AAARGHH! LOL! - keep your biod sensibilities for something less sacrosanct!

>(What about the
>Indian manufactured, Enfield 350cc Diesel - 150mpg I think??)

Lots of them here:
http://journeytoforever.org/biodiesel_bikes.html
Diesel motorbikes: Journey to Forever

The military Kwacker looks pretty good, and the Dnepr-Hatz Diesel is
something else! Have a look at the off-road pics at that site.

Best

Free $5 Love Reading
Risk Free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/NsdPZD/PfREAA/Ey.GAA/FGYolB/TM