bioscrewball wrote:

>Don't forget the  Mescherschmitt KR175
>http://www.pcsystems.com/messerschmitt/mess.html
>or the Isetta 300 (nearly a Trycicle) http://www.cqql.net/bmw.htm
>
>Please wait a few moments for pages to load.

I haven't forgotten them at least, I know them well. Not the KR175,
but plenty of  KR200s around in the late 50s early 60s, and lots of
Isettas - aka "Bubblecars". I rode in a few of both, never owned one
though. (They weren't Alfa Romeos, you see...)

>--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "Neoteric Biofuels Inc." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Here is the original. Maybe you can find one in a barn and pop in a
>Hatz!
> > for a lot less.
> >
> > :-)
> >
> > http://www.morgan3w.de/

That's got style, Ed. So's that lady's hat!

Keith

> > Edward Beggs, BES, MSc
> > Neoteric Biofuels Inc.
> > Located in the Okanagan Valley, British Columbia, Canada
> > 1-250-768-3169 Fax: 1-250-768-3118
> > Toll-Free (Canada/USA): 1-866-768-3169
> > http://www.biofuels.ca
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]