AFAIK:

IMHO = In My Honest/Humble Opinion
FWIW = For What It's Worth
OTOH = On The Other Hand
IMO = In My Opinion
LOL = Lots of Laughter/Laugh Out Loud
BS = Bull Shit
AFAIK = As For As I Know
ROTFLMAO = Roll On The Floor Laughing My Ass OFF
ROTFLMFAO = Roll On The Floor Laughing MY F**king Ass
Off

I hope this helps!

Cheers,

Derek Hargis

By the way (BTW), I've been lurking on this list for
quite a while and haven't spoken up much lately. But,
some of you may remember when I contributed from Saudi
Arabia. For the last year I have been living in
Beijing. My family and I are pulling up stakes again
and heading for Spain, the UK, India, and maybe
Pakistan over the next two months. Then, we will settle
again in Saudi Arabia.

This address will stay the same and I will continue to
listen in to the great discussions. As I get a bit more
settled I hope to contribute more in the future.

DWH

> Forgive my ignorance but could someone please complete the
> following...
> IMHO  -
> FWIW  -
> OTOH  -