From: Curtis Sakima [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, August 05, 2002 7:33 AM
To: biofuel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [biofuel] Trends I see Was: On The Duty of Marketing Biofuels

Most of the group pretty much understands where I
stand. So I don't think any severe damage would come
about by me saying it again.

And that is that I personally think ... that a lot of
what this WHOLE WORLD is coming down to lately. Is one
BIG argument of "your morals vs. mine".

And more importantly ... that "there oughta be a LAW"
... such that "my morals" dictate everyone's life ...
including YOURS.  That "your morals" are "your moral"
.. yeah,yeah,yeah ... but "my morals" are THE FACTS.

I see the trend.  I blame no one in particular. Nobody
in this group. Nobody in this... or any other country.
I simply see the trend.  Just turn on your local news
channel... and you'll see it.

I can't really say that "I know" why it is happening.
Perhaps someone more intellegent than I could explain
to me why.  I don't know why ... but I see it
happening.  And it frightens me sometime.

Curtis

--- Hakan Falk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Dear Edward Beggs,

------snip--------

I think that we are getting in to a ridiculous
discussion about your moral verses mine. Nothing that
anyone of us have the knowledge to discuss.

=====
Get your free newsletter at
http://www.ezinfocenter.com/3122155/NL

Will You Find True Love?