Im exploring the idea of ethonol conversions on my farm equipment. I
have found many sites converting standard 4 stroke engines to ethanol.
I was interested if anyone has had any luck converting 2 stroke
lawnmowers , edgers, chainsaws, generators even 2 stroke trail bikes.
I cant see any problems with the mix .... according to a biodiesel mix
you can combime ethanol and veg oil.... has anyone out there had any
luck???

[EMAIL PROTECTED]   any info would be much apreciated! even if its
just a "it worked for me"     thanks for ur trouble!

4 DVDs Free +s&p Join Now
http://us.click.yahoo.com/pt6YBB/NXiEAA/mG3HAA/FGYolB/TM