a few years back I purchased crate engine from a dealer of surplus
military supplies for a large front end loader which one of my help
had destroyed. The engine hour meter showed 8 hours which we thought
to be faulty at best as surely the engine had been removed from
something and crated up to be returned for overhaul. Well guess
what? That engine is running as we speak and uses no oil and could
not be better in any manner.
 That does not mean that all the us gov sells is good as I have seen
another engine in a box that was in pieces when the seals were
removed. thanks gaw

4 DVDs Free +s&p Join Now
http://us.click.yahoo.com/pt6YBB/NXiEAA/MVfIAA/FGYolB/TM