--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "Mory Larson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'd be interested in reading some educated opinion's on the
credibility of this website's claims. Mory
http://www.hydrogenappliances.com/hydrogengeneration.html
> --

  The credibilty is fine, as far as the Technology goes. The
Feasability is where problems occur. I have spent the past several
years working on a Project very similar, only using synthesis gas
from gasification of waste wood as the source. I was also working
with Fischer-Tropsch Gas-To-Liquids technology to produce synthetic
Diesel fuel.

 Big Energy is absolutely opposed to allowing such developments to
occur, until they can develop their own versions, or, what seems to
be their preference, hi-jack yours. As long as Politicians and
government bureaucrats are in the pockets of Big Energy, they can
prevent any outsiders from invading their domain, by stonewalling the
permit process through lost paperwork, etc.

 18 months for approval of an Air Quality Permit is pretty standard,
by which time the standards have changed, and you must reapply. The
same procedure is used for Environmental Impact studies, etc. with
increasing quality standards every time you prove you can exceed the
existing standards.

Motie

PS: My opinion may well be less than objective due to my
past/present/continuing experiences. I want to admit that up-front.

Plan to Sell a Home?
http://us.click.yahoo.com/J2SnNA/y.lEAA/MVfIAA/FGYolB/TM