On Wed, 11 Sep 2002 11:53:58 -0600, you wrote:

>Misleading. Very misleading.
>Efficiency numbers are not for process.
>Electrolyzers are usually less than 2/3 efficient. Fuel cells too. Worse
>than lead/acid cells and site says otherwise.
>Kirk

I also saw some dubious stuff, but they had something for sale on the
site, which was a bit strange, because it seems that everyone and
their mother is making claims about their supposed hydrogen fuel
cells, and not making a damn thing accessible to the average buyer.

It is not clear to me that this site offers fuel cells.  I question if
they don't have some sort of strange alternative to fuel cells, for
conversion of H2 to electricity.

The mention of Syntroleum was interesting.

All that said, yes, there is a lot of typical "cashing-in" of
mentioning popular buzz-words to take advantage of naive visitors.
So: at present, I don't know yet about them.

Sell a Home with Ease!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/SrPZMC/kTmEAA/MVfIAA/FGYolB/TM