This sounds familiar.  I think way back when ... when
horse -n- carriages were just about to be replaced by
automobiles ......

1. Before we talked about the feasibility of mass
producing automobiles ...we must ask ourselves ..
where are people gonna FUEL this "new invention".

2. (At another board meeting) Now boys, we wanna
create this new concept called the "gas station".  But
before we invest large sums of effort in this .. we
must ask ourselves ... who the HECK .. are gonna come
to these "gas stations"??  Is it feasible???

i.e. : we must be very careful of these "circular
arguments"

Curtis

--- "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Talking of storage of hydrogen is talking of storage
of hydrogen.  It is making sure the cart is in order,
checking the wheels and so forth.

I'll worry about the horse in some other paragraph.

=====
Get your free newsletter at
http://www.ezinfocenter.com/3122155/NL

Yahoo! News - Today's headlines