>Let me guess - you also agree with those who claim that there's no
>way a Boeing 757 crashed into the Pentagon on 9/11/02, and that the US
>government staged the entire thing?

You lose your guess.
But if you think our hands are clean you are are mistaken.
I don't think you realize how structured the world already is.

>Of course, the report now is that it was not uranium at all.

LOL-- yes, once it was pointed out by many the story was BS the handlers
revised it.
What's the saying?
"Let's run it up the flag pole and see if they salute it"
Next justification will be "we have it on good authority he has suitcase
nukes and we had best invade and remove them".

I notice you didn't defend ANFO cutting pillars. Perhaps you know something
about explosives and brisance.

Invasion of pipelineistan soon. What a circus.

Kirk