I agree, but if you already had 40 women you would be a martyr anyway
and death might be a relief. But do not let us discuss women, because
then this discussion will never end. I am very happy with the one I have
and it is for sure no space or time for more of them.

Hakan

At 03:29 PM 10/3/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>I never did understand that 40 virgins thing. I dont even want one. One
>woman of experiance is enough for me.. LOL.. I think someone must have an
>overinflated male ego or something.. mostly something because like I said I
>have no clue why such a belief would be such a draw for maryterdom.
>
>--Bryan
>

> > I agree entirely. That has been used all over the world, and to a certain
> > extent I think Bush is using it now (as I've said, I don't think Saddam is
> > the most imminent threat to US. I think he is an "evil" dictator, and
> > the Iraqi people would be far better off if he were removed from power,
> > and a democracy established with aid through the UN).
> > To modernize that Goering's statement, however, another line
> > should be added - "Alternatively, you can tell them that they will go to
> > heaven where they will have 40 virgins waiting for them, if they die as a
> > martyr in a holy war against the great infidel".
> >
> > Mike

Plan to Sell a Home?
http://us.click.yahoo.com/J2SnNA/y.lEAA/MVfIAA/FGYolB/TM