>This isn't a concern. Do an archive search for "acrylamide", lots of
>information there.

There were too many posts, many of which are not to the point, and I
don't have time right now.

>A different chemical, acrolein, is emitted when
>you burn vegetable oils, or glycerin, at low temperatures, but not at
>the temperatures of diesel combustion.

The oil itself isn't the point, prior to what it fries.  The point is
that potatoes might be fried using the oil and so the oil could
hypothetically accumulate the acrylamides or some potatoe matter which
might later lead to acrylamides in the diesel exhaust.  Not that I
know this would happen or, if it was a concern, I'm sure it could be
dealt with by separating various types of wastes.

This point was somewhat re-emphasized to me when I re-heard the old
thing about how the Brits detected the offending vehicles (smells like
French Fries or the like?  I don't exactly recall the articles).

4 DVDs Free +s&p Join Now
http://us.click.yahoo.com/pt6YBB/NXiEAA/MVfIAA/FGYolB/TM