Tim,  In response to your post:

  From: "Tim Castleman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Mr. Noyes Please, answer at least one of Keiths questions

"Can you give us some details of farmer-based coops producing
biodiesel for sale for on-road use?"

The two largest ones (and two of the largest biodiesel producers) are:

 Ag Processing Inc (AGP) is a farmer-owner cooperative; engaged in the
procurement, processing, marketing, and transportation of grains and grain
products.   www.agp.com

and

West Central Soy is the manufacturing division of West Central Cooperative, a
central Iowa agricultural cooperative. West Central is owned by more than 3,500
farmer customers in west central Iowa. West Central products are processed at
the manufacturing complex in Ralston, IA. Over $25 million has been invested by
West Central in this modern manufacturing facility where more than six million
bushels of soybeans are processed annually.

Bonus question: Can you give us details of an 'industry" grade operation using
WVO (Waste Veggie Oil) as its primary feedstock?

The former NOPEC plant, now Ocean Air Environmental can run virgin oil or WVO
and has done both at larg quantities.  Lakeland, FL

Double bonus question: "... biodieselers wouldn't consider having anything like
an
ambassador, and anyone who appointed himself as such would be laughed
out of town. Or ignored. These are independent people. If you or the
industry want to work with them you'll have to do a bit better than
that. Have you got anything they want? What are you offering? How?"

My perspective is that biodieselers and the mainstream industry have many
common interests.  The National Biodiesel Board is where the biodiesel industry
gets together, tries to find common ground and yells at each other.  We now
have significant yellow grease as well as soy presence.  The NBB listens to its
members and its members have to listen to each other (every three months or so-
next week it is in St. Louis).  I think it would be helpful for everyone to
have a biodieseler perspective in the mix.  No solid offer, just a thought.

Regards,

Graham