----- Original Message -----
From: "Party of Citizens" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Greg and April" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <biofuel@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 27, 2002 16:20
Subject: Re: [biofuel] Re: Direct Democracy

> Why stop there. What red blooded American wouldn't want to uphold his
> constitutional right to bear arms with a Gerald Bull Super-Gun in the
> backyard or a basement full of suitcase nukes?
> POC

I for one. I would not want to be solely responsible for a nuke. And I would
not want any other one person responsible for a nuke ether.  Any tool that
can kill several hundred people in a flash of an eye should not be in the
hands of any one person.  It is one thing to have a tool to defend your
self, your home, and family, it is another for that tool, to go further than
nessasary.  If a child need to be punushed, would you use a baseball bat?
I doubt it.

You may wonder why I use the word tool instead of weapon, it is simple, any
object can be used for good or ill, to help or to hurt. It all depends on
the user.

Greg H.