>Hi
>
>I read an article in a Canadian trucking magazine about biodiesel.  It
>mentioned a company called Biox Inc http://www.bioxcorp.com/ .  This
>company, started by a University of Toronto professor claims it has
>developed a process that can convert oil to biodiesel for $0.08 a litre.
> I do not know if this is in Canadian currency or American currency.
> Has anybody heard of this new process.
>
>Stan

Not new, and not very interesting, despite all the noise they make.
Prof's name is Boocock. There's been a lot about it in the archives,
amounting to a fairly thorough debunking. This is the main message:

http://archive.nnytech.net/index.php?view=16230&list=BIOFUEL

The archive is here:

Search for "Biox" and or "Boocock".

Anyway, their price claims aren't true - even if they do produce the
stuff, other producers also produce it at that price, and to standard
spec as well, which is probably more than Biox manages to do.

It's a no-no.