It just started raining cats and dogs up here, and my biodiesel setup is
outdoors (only slightly covered by blue tarps). We don't get winter here,
we get 'the rains'.
I'm standing in the kitchen watching the lake that's forming out there (and
a lake full of cats and dogs is LOUD). The lake is creeping across the
parking lot and getting closer and closer to our house, and I think the
pallets (ok, so I'm on some kind of biofuel topic here) that I put down
next to the biodiesel tanks as a walkway are about to go a-floating.  The
Lake is deep enough that there's almost no pallet showing. In the midst of
this I have a tank of biodiesel that just finished washing. Arggh. It'
ain't gonna dry anytime soon, not in 200% humidity. I'm not about to try
and bubbledry it with humid air. I guess I'll be heating this batch to dry
it. Results later.
Mark