<james> continues to giggle at Mark's floating BioDiesel situation .....

Kinda like sushi boat, biodiesel boat!!

I am truely sorry, just that picture keeps coming up.

BTW, Got the first series of Pics back from the class and they look
good. Now to figure out what the h*ll the picture was about. I might need
to get with you and go over the whole set to add commentary before they
go up on the web.

James Slayden