I have a problem with this, is it anyone who can point me to the referred
testing program. Humus is normally the most dangerous enemy of the
strengthening of concrete. In the past I have many times seen this and
wonder how the humus in linseed oil can be offset and how it works. The
company that offer this, do not give more reference than the following:

"Linseed Oil Preserves Concrete, Naturally

Linseed oil effectively preserves concrete surfaces, naturally. A coating
prevents destructive water and salts from penetrating concrete. It
stabilizes the smooth concrete surfaces in parking structures, bridges and
concrete buildings, and prevents the breakdown of reinforcing steel.

A testing program completed at the University of Hong Kong in 1996, proved
conclusively that linseed oil-based preservatives extend and enhance the
life of concrete. Linseed oil-based preservatives have significant
potential in areas such as Hong Kong and other parts of southeast Asia.
These regions have high concentrations of real estate which is principally
concrete. "

Not a very scientific or serious reference and I would like to know more
about the alleged testing program and the results. If true. it must
probably be applied under some very specific important timing and
application rules.

Hakan