Ken,

I noticed the 5:1 eth:meth ratio both on JTF and in your postings.  Since
your doing the "kicker" of meth after the initial reaction, might it just
be better to up the meth in meth/eth oxide mix, to something like
3:1?  How much meth are you adding in the kicker phase to the whole
reaction?  Also, are you using WVO or crude oil.  I thought I remember a
posting just recently that you had various drums of oil in your garage,
and something about salad .....  ;-)

James Slayden