I belong to 27 yahoo mailing lists but, for the last 4-5
days this is the only list that is coming through to my
mailbox. And every time I try to post to a list my mail
bounces back. I've been to Yahoo Groups 3 times to try and
find the appropriate link to click on but, I can't find
anything about bouncing e-mail. I've also checked every one
of the lists at Yahoo Groups and they are a filled out
correctly for "Individual E-mail". Help!

kris