I wonder if any of the Japanese or other major carmakers will have the audacity
to feature any EVs at this conference, since they have gone well out of their to
stop, and have succeeded in stopping, the making of any highway-capable EVs
available to the American or other car-buying publics.

Even now that Toyota has deliberately needlessly ended its popular RAV4 EV
program, despite the fervent protests of many of the few hundred owners, I have
seen a TV segment in which a Toyota spokesman, touting his company's
Environmental Efforts, included mention of their company's EV efforts.

I believe that EVs are being excluded from the roads, and from virtually all
energy policy decision-making, partly because they have worked all too well, not
because they haven't worked.

MM