--- In biofuel@yahoogroups.com, Keith Addison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> It seems as lot of the red tape and pure obstruction to small-scale
> operators may have been cleared away, largely as a result of work
> done by various list members here and at Biofuels-Biz. Lots of info
> in the archives about all this - really lots. Check out "EPA
hassle"
> in both archives. However, it still needed a test case, and I
haven't
> heard of one.
>
> Bill Clark, if you're listening, any news for us on this? Or anyone
else?

> There are also other options - various kinds of coops, fuel for
> off-road use, etc. Actually, from what I hear and enquiries I get,
> there seems to be a large number of people at various stages of
> starting biodiesel and biofuels operations in the US (since you're
> talking about the US), and also elsewhere, in Britain, India,
> Thailand...
>
> Let's have some news about what's going on out there, you good
folks
> who're doing it. Tell us your plans, progress, problems and
> constraints, if you can, without giving too much away. It would be
> good to try to get some sort of view of how it's all developing at
> that level.
>
> Best wishes
>
> Keith

I've been inadvertently coming across an increasing number of people
who wish to use WVO and/or Biodiesel for heating purposes. Little
information seems to be readily available as to Furnace conversion
technology that is avaiable for purchase for those not inclined
toward Do-it-yourself Projects.

Motie