Hello,

     I've long been interested in learning how to make my own
biodiesel to reduce my fuel costs . After reviewing the content of
journeytoforever.org I see there are more technical/serious concerns
to the process than I first thought. Specifically, the handling of
methanol and the byproducts of the distillation process. Is there a
co-op and individual producer in the Detroit, MI/Tri-county area
willing to "show me the ropes". I would gladly be an active
participant in a co-op. I think it would be safer to learn from a
sucessful producer(s) rather than learn by trial and error on my own.
It appears that one or more of the potential errors could be quite
harmful.

Thanks,

Kevin Flynn