Hi Keith,
       Thank you for adding that link. Even with books and video tapes,
there is always just a little different way someone else does things.  I
enjoy the help I get here.  Thank you.

  Gordon

   Hello Kevin

  I'm surprised you got frightened off by what you found at Journey to
  Forever, most people get encouraged, or so a great deal of feedback
  tells us. It's easy! - start here:

  Where do I start?
  http://journeytoforever.org/biodiesel_make.html#start

  ... and then just keep going. Thousands upon thousands of people are
  doing it without any problems, and if they do have problems they come
  here, and are invariably helped to solve them. The safety warning are
  of course to be taken seriously, but I'll bet you do much more
  dangerous things all the time and think nothing of it, just because
  you're used to it. Drive a car, cross a street... So get used to it,
  take one step at a time. Great if you can find a local group to help
  you, but there's no real need for it, you'll be fine on your own.
  There's great information available now and good support from groups
  like this one. Those of us here (quite a few) who made a start a few
  years ago had nothing like this to help us, but we managed anyway,
  without killing ourselves or anyone else.

  Just do it! You won't regret it.

  Best wishes

  Keith Addison
  Journey to Forever