Hi Greg - you have to sift a bit sometimes, but overall this is still
one of the best boards around on all the topics related to biofuels
including technical, IMHO, and we are very involved in biofuels as a
day-to-day thing.

I've been following this board for a few years, and it is lively and
mostly worthwhile - but some days, it is delete-delete-delete! Stick
around a while before you decide.

Edward Beggs