>>>Why not?
>>>

>>A number of reasons.  I have been inundated with it, and none of it will
>>change my mind and I doubt I'll change anyone elses.
>>

>People's minds, behaviour and actions are very often changed through
>discussion with other people. That has happened here quite a lot.

"In science it often happens that scientists say, "You know that's a
really good argument; my position is mistaken," and then they would
actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them
again. They really do it. It doesn't happen as often as it should,
because scientists are human and change is sometimes painful. But it
happens every day. I cannot recall the last time someting like that
happened in politics or religion."   -- Carl Sagan, 1987 CSICOP keynote
address

Cheers

John

Make Money Online Auctions! Make $500.00 or We Will Give You Thirty Dollars for
Trying!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/46VHAA/FGYolB/TM