Greg H.,

If you see any parallels with Northern Ireland, you have managed
with something that I never heard someone do before. Please
read and learn more about both situations and then try to think
again. Or do you really think that they have refugee camps in
Northern Ireland and that any side have expropriated the other
ones property and refuse to hand it back and instead force you
to spend your life in a refugee camp.

Do not try to bring this up again with me, without better knowledge
of what we are talking about. Maybe you should visit Israel, Palestine,
Ireland and Northern Ireland also, it helps to have met the people
that you have so strong opinions about and see for yourself how
they live. You will discover that they are people with dreams and
other ambitions in life, similar to ours.

Hakan

At 03:00 PM 3/20/2003 -0700, you wrote:

> [...]

Make Money Online Auctions! Make $500.00 or We Will Give You Thirty Dollars for
Trying!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/46VHAA/FGYolB/TM