Paul,

Your comment would have been a little bit constructive,
if you tell me why it is not comparable. Both were first
experiments in a new kind of terror bombing on foreign
soil. Both were aimed not only to test terror bombing, but
also to show strength by the perpetrator. Both were aimed
to terrorize the population to obedience. So you tell me
about Guernica and the difference, since you are so well
educated.

Hakan

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rZll0B/4ftFAA/46VHAA/FGYolB/TM